International Graduate Applicants

International applicants to the School's graduate programs should follow the application instructions for U.S. applicants as well as adhere to the following:

1. TOEFL or IELTS scores must be submitted to the Office of Graduate Admissions using institutional code 1851. For information, visit

2. Evidence of Financial Support forms are to be submitted to the Office of International Services (OIS).

For more detailed information regarding evidence of financial support and for the OIS mailing address, please visit

Please also carefully read the International Admission Requirements prepared by the Office of Graduate Admissions for further details on application requirements.


Graduate Admissions Frequently Asked Questions

Office of Admissions & Records

Office of International Services

Contact the School of Architecture